Board Club Membership
The Leeward Board Club and demo program is intended for experienced surfers—the intention to give access to a wider range of shapes; think of it as a collective quiver. Our goal is to encourage experimentation and to connect our community with the new experiences by allowing them to “check out” boards with a monthly membership. Our current selection of boards can be found here.
Our monthly membership fee is $50 with a minimum commitment of 2 months. After 2 months membership may be cancelled at any time. Cards will be kept on file and automatically charged every 30 days from the membership start date. To become a member visit our store and ask one of our employees to get you set up! Memberships must be initiated in person, and identification and credit card are required.
Once you are a member you may reserve boards online. Members are allowed to reserve boards 24 hours ahead of pick up. Boards must be picked up within 24 hours of the time the reservation was placed. After 24 hours they are made available again. No reservation is required to check out a board as long as it is available.
- Members may check out boards for up to 72 hours at time.
- Members assume responsibility for any and all additional fees that may apply for repair or replacement of damaged equipment.
- Members are responsible for safe and responsible transport of boards, and all transporting equipment necessary to do so. We do not currently supply bags, or soft racks and recommend you bring your own. Straps may be purchased from the shop.
- All equipment is inspected before release and upon return.
- All boards come equipped with fins and a leash.