Furrow 7'6" Demo Labyrinth
The Labyrinth model is a wide point back " double-ender" single fin that was inspired by Wayne Lynch's boards in the 1969 surf movie "Evolution." A perfect board for most conditions. It makes smooth, easy cutbacks just from standing in the middle of the board and has a really fast trim speed. The narrower nose really lightens up the swing weight, making it very responsive without compromising volume. Pure fun, effortless surfing!
- Demo board reservations by non-members must be picked up within 24 hours of placing reservation. No-show fee of $20 charged on reservations that are not picked up within 24 hours. Please call or email us to adjust your reservation.
- Demo board reservations by Board Club members must be picked up within 72 hours of placing reservation.
- Identification, credit card used to place the reservation and your confirmation email must presented upon pick up.
- Customers assume all responsibility for any and all fees that may apply for repair or replacement of damaged equipment.
- Customers are responsible for safe and responsible transport of boards, and all transporting equipment necessary to do so. We do not currently supply bags, or soft racks and recommend you bring your own. Straps may be purchased from the shop.
- All equipment is inspected before release and upon return.
- All boards come equipped with fins and a leash.
Full Weekend = Pick up Friday after 4pm, return Monday before 6pm. Can be applied toward any days of the week. Ex. Pick up Tuesday after 4pm, return Friday before 6pm.