Mandala 5'8" Demo Superchunk
Dims: 5'8" x 20 5/8 x 2 1/2.
With roots from George Greenough, the Mirandon family, Campbell Brother’s and Rich Pavel’s Speed-Dialer. The smaller triangular swallowtail of the Superchunk contains the same area as the isoceles triangle of the Arc-Swallowtail, giving both boards similar flavors off the tail.
- Demo board reservations by non-members must be picked up within 24 hours of placing reservation. No-show fee of $20 charged on reservations that are not picked up within 24 hours. Please call or email us to adjust your reservation.
- Demo board reservations by Board Club members must be picked up within 24 hours of placing reservation.
- Identification, credit card used to place the reservation and your confirmation email must presented upon pick up.
- Customers assume all responsibility for any and all fees that may apply for repair or replacement of damaged equipment.
- Customers are responsible for safe and responsible transport of boards, and all transporting equipment necessary to do so. We do not currently supply bags, or soft racks and recommend you bring your own. Straps may be purchased from the shop.
- All equipment is inspected before release and upon return.
- All boards come equipped with fins and a leash.