Murdey 9'6" Bells & Whistles Noserider
Dims: 9'6" x 23" x 3 1/8"
A noserider take on shaper Dan Murdey's Bells & Whistles (a classic log with all the trimmings) model. Nice wide nose, 60/40s rails, tail kick and a dose of nose concave make this one guaranteed fun.
- Demo board reservations by non-members must be picked up within 24 hours of placing reservation. No-show fee of $20 charged on reservations that are not picked up within 24 hours. Please call or email us to adjust your reservation.
- Demo board reservations by Board Club members must be picked up within 24 hours of placing reservation.
- Identification, credit card used to place the reservation and your confirmation email must presented upon pick up.
- Customers assume all responsibility for any and all fees that may apply for repair or replacement of damaged equipment.
- Customers are responsible for safe and responsible transport of boards, and all transporting equipment necessary to do so. We do not currently supply bags, or soft racks and recommend you bring your own. Straps may be purchased from the shop.
- All equipment is inspected before release and upon return.
- All boards come equipped with fins and a leash.
Full Weekend = Pick up Friday after 4pm, return Monday before 6pm. Can be applied toward any days of the week. Ex. Pick up Tuesday after 4pm, return Friday before 6pm.